Effective date: 2023-11-15
Definitions and key terms
- Country: where Monterey Jack or the owners/founders of Monterey Jack are based, in this case, [insert your country].
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Monterey Jack Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Monterey Jack and use the services. IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Monterey Jack or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Monterey Jack as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Monterey Jack’s site, which can be accessed via any subdomain of: montereyjack.net. You: a person or entity that is registered with Monterey Jack to use the Services.
Information we collect
[Detail the information your website collects, for example, name, email address, etc.]
How we use your information
[Detail how the collected information is used, for example, to provide and maintain service, to notify you about changes to our service, etc.]
Sharing your information
[Detail with whom and why you share the collected information, for example, with third-party service providers, to comply with the law, etc.]
[Detail the rights of the subjects under GDPR, for example, the right to access, the right to be forgotten, etc.]
[Specify how long you will retain the collected information.]
Changes to this policy
If you would like to get in touch with us regarding this policy, please email us using firstname.lastname@example.org.